Friday, March 14, 2008

The magical power of ultrasound

Well folks, it's official. This alien-esque, bowling ball I've got strapped to my stomach seems to have a kickstand - a hot dog - whatever pet name you want to call it, it means it's a boy! I can't say as I'm surprised; Ockey daughters seem to only bear boys. I'm not disappointed though either; we're really excited to have our own little guy running around here (and from the way he was wiggling during the ultrasound, he's gonna be a fast mover!)!

5 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

Yay, a boy! I can't wait to see the little turkey.

Mom Ockey said...

Of course, I went to Good Sam yesterday and found some very cute (very) little boy clothes, including a pair of Patagonia overalls. I will buy some NEW clothes for him too, but it's never too early to introduce him to the thrift store circuit.
Love to all of you...

Jen Ockey said...

A KICK-STAND??? I love it!!! :) makes me laugh!! Have you talked about names yet? Don't ask your brother he'll come up with something like YETI!!!! I'm excited to go out and by for another nephew. Hey, my sis is having a boy too. Five nephews from each side of the family odd. I wonder why the rest of you are having problems making a girl!! The one I have is getting really spoiled !!! ~ Jen

Sara said...

So excited for you! Boys are so much fun, but I guess I am a little bias towards the whole boy scene. Now comes the fun part picking names, clothes and decorating a nursery. Congrats.

Em said...

Dude, CONGRATS!!! That is way exciting. I love your pics from Spring Break it looks like you guys had a kickin time.