Sunday, July 19, 2009

Visiting the newest addition to the family

I have the distinct privilege of being in UT right now with Sharon, Cedar, and the newest addition to our family -- Wiley (Eric is in India, which was planned before they knew about the baby). Let me just say that Wiley is very, very handsome. He has sweet little furry black hair all over his body and an almost constant dribble of spit-up running down his chin. He couldn't be more lovable (unless of course he were my son because everyone knows that you have to think your own children are the bestest . . .). Here are some pics that I've taken so far, as well as some from San Diego last week.


6 comments:

Becky R. said...

How long will you be in Utah?

Becca said...

I'll be here through Friday :)

Juliann said...

What a handsome little dude! Congrats to Sharon, Eric and Cedar!-Juliann

Sara said...

He is so adorable, I am so happy that he is a part of your family.

Em said...

He is a doll! Also, I love the pics of Jack with the water splashing in his face. Totally cute. FYI You can totally be in my bowling league. Yeah, we will rock the bowling world!

Em said...

He is a doll! Also, I love the pics of Jack with the water splashing in his face. Totally cute. FYI You can totally be in my bowling league. Yeah, we will rock the bowling world!