- Is Verdana monospaced?
- Ran into a very frustrating bug today in Internet Explorer. Basically if you have an submit input element with 'display:none' meaning that it won't be displayed on the page then IE will simply ignore it. This is frustrating because if you are trying to control which input gets submitted when you hit the enter key in a form field the hidden input won't work.
- Totally sweet street view from Google Maps (I wonder if they have Salt Lake.)
- I am not really a big fan of the ComboBox control in .NET
- I am trying to wrap my head around Javascript and XUL (zule). Javascript is frustrating right now because I need to understand how the browser runs it and how the whole scope thing. Scope seems to be the hardest part for me in understanding Javascript.
- I really enjoy reading the TrueHoop blog at ESPN.
- Horrible Reality Show - "in which a terminally ill woman selects one of three patients to receive her kidneys"
- Ran a couple of miles today.
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment