Hello all,
Well, I thought I should post some pics of our new apartment. I apologize that they aren't hugely exciting pictures, but maybe they'll give you an idea of what it's like here :). It's quite beautiful, very, very, very tree-y, and rather humid, although today has been really nice. I miss you all :).
Love,
Becca
The pic on the left is of, well, the bathroom. I think this is my favorite room right now because it actually has a lot of our stuff in it, and it has the only good seat in the house right now, as we are still waiting for the rest of our stuff to get here.
The top picture next to the one of the bathroom is of our dining room (and a nice shot of Mike, wouldn't you say??). To the left of the pic you can see the entrance into our kitchen. For the next pic, I simply turned around, with my back to Mike. This second pic is of the living room (front door on the right side). To the left (in the pic) you can just see the doorway that if you go through it you get to the bedrooms and bathroom.
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment