Hi,
Here are some more pictures!
Top to bottom:
1) View from our big living room window; might pretty if I do say so myself, albeit a bit repetitive
2) Pic of our apt. bldg. - ours is the one in the upper right
3) View from our balcony - it looks out onto a yard between two sets of buildings - nice and quiet
4) & 5) These are pics of this "Monument to the 1st Amendment" that is on the downtown walking mall. It's basically a huge chalkboard where you can write how you feel. We of course took the opportunity to put our names and "love" in multiple languages. What can we say . . .
6) The downtown walking mall; we walked it last night. It's quite beautiful complete with boutiques and funky restaurants.
Again, I know the pictures aren't thrilling, but they're our world right now! :)
Love,
Becca
11 years ago
1 comments:
Thanks for posting the pics! I love the downtown walking mall... :)
Post a Comment