Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Belly: Week 24


Alright folks, here's how it's looking: big. Ok, so it's not that big yet, but it's certainly starting to feel bigger, and this kid is getting stronger too! Mike's now felt him kick several times, and I've been able to visibly see it kicking a time or two also. I think he weighs about 1.5 pounds right now. I can't imagine how his kicks will feel in another month or two!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, you look really great. Is so neat to see you pregnant. Trust me on this one, you will get bigger and bigger and the kicks will get stronger and stronger.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are such a beautiful pregnant lady. That's my grandson! Love you!

Brittany said...

You are a lovely looking mama-to-be! It was fun to chat with you today - keep the pics (and updates on Operation: Demolish Squirrel) coming!

Amy said...

Whoa! That's so exciting! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations Becca my dear! I know you are going to be a super great mom. Anything else exciting that I don't know about?