Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jack - Cont'd



Here are some more pictures of Jack. I can't believe he'll be a week old tomorrow! I wish I could capture ALL of the funny looks he makes, but it'd probably be a huge slideshow :). As it is, he's started to smile, and he'll often go from a grumpy face to a smile and back to grumpy in a matter of seconds. You have to wonder what he's thinking.

I keep thinking of random nursing-inspired sayings that would be funny to put on onesies. Forgive my irreverence . .

I'm rootin' for you!
I'm a real sucker
My life is a series of let-downs

Thanks for humoring our growing obsession with our son!

7 comments:

Becky R. said...

You crack me up! He is such a cutie!

Audge said...

LOL! I like the "let downs" one!

Jen Ockey said...

I'm sure he could sit in a desk like Morgans!!! Mark thinks he could drive a car if ya let him. He is VERY cute Becca!!!

Em said...

Dude,

Em said...

You are so freakin hilarious! I love it. I also thought of one to add to your list:
It's cool to suck
Your kiddo is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him in person.

Rachel DeFreese said...

Not that I really know what I am talking about, but my favorite one is the last one.

Very cute Becca! He is adorable!

Rob and Juliann said...

Love those sayings. Your funny Becca. You should sell those phrases to Carter's!