By request of Grandma, here are some recent pics of Jack (of course, all pictures are pretty recent since he's only been out of the belly for three weeks . . )
11 years ago
A lively dictation of our presence on earth
By request of Grandma, here are some recent pics of Jack (of course, all pictures are pretty recent since he's only been out of the belly for three weeks . . )
4 comments:
i cannot handle the fact that I won't see him for months. Will you email the pic of me in the orange shirt with him? He is so cute and I can tell he is getting bigger already. I miss you so much kiddo!
Oh my gosh, somehow I got signed in under jenni, that comment was sharon not jenni
I can't believe how much bigger he has grown in two weeks. Must be that Yummy Mommy Milk.
That's funny Shar. I was like "since when does Jenni call me 'kiddo'?" :)
Post a Comment