We are happy to announce that Jack Michael Harris was born at 1:15 A.M on Thursday, July 24th. He was 9 pounds and 8 ounces and is 21.5 inches long! It was a long labor but Jack finally came out just fine and is more adorable than we thought possible.
11 years ago
17 comments:
Congrats to the happy new family! Born in DC on Pioneers Day. Pretty awesome.
YAY! Now you have a birth story to tell first time prego ladies!
Congratulations! Finally!
Oh my goodness what a sweet, beautiful child!! Congratulations from the both of us, we are so excited for you! We miss you guys and can't wait to see Baby Jack in person! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you! He is adorable. You guys look great as parents. YAY!
Oh Becca! He is gorgeous! What a sweet face. Can't wait to meet him in person!
Congratulations! He is very handsome!
becca and mike--he is adorable-wish you would come back to camano island!
Yea he's finally here! I'll bet you're happy, Becca. By the way, you look great! He is adorable, I can't wait to meet him in person. See you soon!
Way to go! I wish I was there to see him in person. I'll expect many pics on the blog.
He is so adorable congrats on your delivery, all your hard work paid off. I am so happy that you guys are doing well.
Congrats! The first Harris heir of the next generation!
Congratulations. You did it! I'll look forward to hearing more details.
So apparently I'm the last to comment. I can barely contain my need to meet this little one. He is so beautiful. Mom says he looks like cedar. Perhaps it's the large head. He is positively adorable. I miss you all. Give him a kiss for auntie sharon
Congratulations! Normally Rebecca represents on blogs but she's traveling so I get the honors.
Tyler
Congrats! That's awesome news! I found you through Em's blog. I hope that's ok! I'm so excited for you Mikey! Your family is beautiful!
Welcome to the mommyhood! Becca, he is beautiful. Great job dealing with the induction (ps...I had one also..we had similar labors, but mine had a c-section). He looks great after all you went through!!!! He is big boy (Kena was little so people kept on asking if she was a premie..and we got the joy of saying...no she was a week late!)
I hope that you and your hubby is getting some sleep. Even if you aren't, enjoy every moment!!! (also, check out my blog of my sweetie makenacross.blogspot.com)
Sara Cutforth-Cross
Post a Comment