Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trip to Arlington Cemetery

In an effort to use our new camera we got and test out the video, we took a trip to Arlington Cemetery. It is a really cool place. Needless to say, there were a lot of grave stones. We were able to see the changing of the guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers which was really cool. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures. All videos posted after this will probably include the baby!










4 comments:

CatherineWO said...

Wow, the camera is great! Good pictures and gorgeous mommy too.

Becky R. said...

You look great Becca! I miss you guys and I can't wait to see pictures of the baby when he comes (hopefully soon if not already eh? :) I'm glad you guys have been having fun and seeing lots of things in DC!

The Olsons said...

You look so cute! I am not looking forward to those last weeks, my back is already killing me!!! I love the blog!

Becky R. said...

I'm sorry you're still prego! How long will your doctor let you go over?