So here are some pictures of the last couple of weeks, including our 4th of July weekend with Mike's sister Stephanie, her friend (yes, just a friend) Scott, and Mike's friend from high school, Mike Jensen.
We had a great time with Stephanie here!! Mike and I (ok, pretty much me, but Mike of course accompanied me) pooped out partway through the day on the 4th because of the heat but made it back out to see the fireworks at 9 pm. Needless to say, we all had blisters by the end of the weekend, but it was well worth all of the fun things we got to see.
No baby news yet. I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow, so we'll see what they say, but so far, things don't seem to be changing much except to be getting a little more trying :). Mike and I spent last night on the couch (it's large and L-shaped, so it worked) because I had such bad acid reflux that I was waking up every ten minutes choking on it, so I had to sit up to fall asleep. We had gone to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner with some of his co-workers, and I got this delicious hamburger that was literally 7 inches thick (with double burgers, bacon, etc.); don't worry, I didn't eat it all. Usually as long as I take some antacids, I'm ok, but not so last night. Needless to say, I'm putting myself on a strict diet of bland foods until Jack decides it's time to come out. Anyway, I feel very blessed to have such a sweet husband that will sleep out on the couch with me when I'm sick; I don't know how I got so lucky.
Thank you everybody for your support and prayers over the last few months as we've gotten ready for this baby. We have such great family and friends. Who knows, maybe our next post will be baby pictures!
11 years ago
3 comments:
Great pictures, Bec! Now you really make me want to come back early so I can do some siteseeing.
And I think you look goooooooorgeous.
I am happy to hear that you are feeling good and that you have such a sweet hubby who will sit with you in your misery (acid reflux, sucks!) I hope little boy Harris arrives soon!
Wow, Look at that BIG sexy belly! You sure do make a hot pregnant lady Becca!
Post a Comment