Saturday, December 6, 2008

Excited for San Diego

Warning (or good news?): There are no pictures of Jack in this short post.

I just have to say that I've been reading up on San Diego, and I'm really, really, excited to live there. Of course travel books hype things up to be better than they actually are, so I'm trying to take what I'm reading with a grain of salt, but still, it sounds so cool! There's a billion museums, the zoo, the Wild Animal Park, lots of random cool parks, waterfront strolls, and of course (dare I mention it?) -- the beach! This is gonna be awesome. Most of all, I think it will be a great place for us to do fun things as a family. I'm sure it's got its downsides (did I hear someone say "cost of living"?), but right now I just feel very blessed to have the chance to live in such a fun place. Hooray!

4 comments:

SharonB said...

You failed to mention it's most redeeming characteristic---its relative proximity to me! I miss you and I'm so glad you are going to san diego!

Rob and Juliann said...

San Diego! You can get WAY cheap cruise tickets to Mexico! Yay for you guys!

Becky R. said...

You're making me want to live there-we'll definately have to come visit you!

Sara said...

Sounds like a great place for you guys! Congrats