So here are some more videos of Jack. Please excuse our voices in the video. :) It is embarrassing.
11 years ago
A lively dictation of our presence on earth
So here are some more videos of Jack. Please excuse our voices in the video. :) It is embarrassing.
4 comments:
Yes, it is possible that he is THE cutest baby in the whole world, at least for now. I give you about two more months and then you really will HAVE to clean off that coffee table, or Jack will do it for you. ;^)
Stop letting him do cute things until you get here. I'm missing everything. He is adorable!!!!!!
I lived in San Diego-- you will love it! Maje sure you dont miss the uber exciting Mormon Battalion Visitor's center. The thing about San Diego is that everyday feels like Saturday there... :)
Cute boy too. Good luck with the move.
He is just adorable! Don't you just love every moment??
Post a Comment