Monday, July 6, 2009

Pictures and Paragliding

Here are some recent pictures of Jack and us over the past few weeks. Some of the pictures I took while paragliding at Torrey Pines for a firm activity. Basically the paragliders just put up their sails and just run off the cliff and just float. If there is enough wind then you can get pretty high as the wind from the ocean hits the cliff and goes straight up. Pretty cool for an afternoon off work. The other pictures are just random shots out and about. Jack is moving around a little better and just cut his first tooth. Not very fun for anyone but exciting nonetheless.


June 2009 Pictures

3 comments:

Cathy Bloom said...

Becca-you are just as adorable as when i first met you-i love reading your blog-that baby of your is so cute and I agree with everything you said regarding the separation anxiety with your hubby! that is true love and it is good to know you "belong together". I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog-I just love to see you girls grown up with babies of your own!

Becca said...

I don't mind at all!!

Layla said...

Becca! Jack is so adorable! I love your blog :)