Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Crazy 8's - or 4's . . .

My friend Tina tagged me (#1 spot - such pressure!), so here's my post, but I changed it down to Crazy 4's because Jack's in the bathtub, and I'm just not sure how long he'll last in there (i.e. how long I'll have to type this post):

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to Vacation Island beach
2. Changed diapers
3. Cooked with fennel for the first time ever
4. Said hi to my homeless friend on my run

4 Favorite TV shows
1. 24
2. The Office
3. Without a Trace
4. Lost

4 Favorite Eats
1. Cafe Rio
2. Papa John's
3. Cheesecake Factory (only been there once, but oh was it good!)
4. Hmm . . . hard to pick . . . Arch's frozen yogurt in Cville

4 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Living in a house
2. Having more kids (not the pregnancy or birthing or first 6 months or so, but the part where they're all here and cute)
3. Heaven -- if I make it -- where I can eat all of my favorite things (pizza, cookies, Reese's, etc.)
4. Jack's bedtime

4 Things on my Wish List:
1. Unlimited gift certificate to D.I. (pathetic, I know)
2. About 20 books on a list in a file on my computer entitled "Books I'd like to read someday" (someday being the operative word there)
3. The creation of guilt-free sweets
4. A bigger, newer car with a GPS that's built in

4 Things I am Thankful For:
1. Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike
2. Jackers
3. The Gospel/LDS Church/A loving Heavenly Father who helps me through absolutely everything
4. The beach
5. Oh, and the rest of my family. Sorry guys. You're really above the beach, I swear. I just can't bring myself to do a copy and paste job (or is it that I really love the beach that much??) You'll never know . . .

4 People I Tag:
1. Becky R.
2. Sharon
3. Haley H.
4. Sara C-C

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

This was awesome!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it!