Saturday, December 5, 2009

The announcement you've all been waiting for

Well folks, Mike and I are finally ready to share our big news with the world. Are you ready?


We











are












the proud parents of a one-year old that can walk on his own! Woohoo! What -- did you think I was going to say I was pregnant or something?? Not so folks, not so. But, Jack can walk on his own, as of today. Of course I might add that he has been capable of walking on his own for quite some time, just unwilling (or as the pediatrician describes it, "He's not a risk-taker." With such daredevils as parents, I seriously don't know where he got THAT from . . . :)). Anyway, this afternoon he just kind of took off, and now he thinks he's the bee's knees. HALLELUJAH! I'll try to actually get some pictures up soon. It's already been a crazy month, and finals and Christmas are upon us . . .

4 comments:

Becky R. said...

Yea! Way to go Jack!

Em said...

YAY! Nicely done Jack! That is awesome. Congrats to the proud parents! :)

Desiree Bowen said...

Hooray!!!

Amy said...

Congratulations. Your life will never be the same:)