Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Day In The Life

I tend to take a lot of pictures with my phone, and while they're not the highest quality pictures, they do show our daily life. I take pictures of places we go, faces the kids make, and things they imagine. Here are some pictures from my phone, spanning from mid-July to mid-September. The captions are a little long, but they describe our life!

In other news, Eli has a few new tricks to his name, including: clapping, peek-a-boo, distance throwing with a pacifier (watch for that one in the Olympics), scooting around while sitting on his bottom, quasi pulling himself up to a standing position, and pulling the paper out of the printer. Note that he has yet to master Growing Teeth. Still the cutest toothless baby around.

Enjoy.

{Click below to go to the slideshow where you can read the full captions}

4 comments:

CatherineWO said...

Oh my, I can't stand it. Thanksgiving just can't come soon enough! They are so adorable (and kissable and hugable...).

Matthew and Hailey said...

Emily still has no teeth as well. I think she might be in the running for cutest baby with no teeth. Miss you!

Becky R. said...

Jack didn't get teeth for awhile, right? It's so fun to see pictures of your cute kids, we sure miss you guys!

Julie Adams said...

What great pictures! I don't check a lot of blogs, but but obviously I should check yours more often. Can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving!