So here are some fun pictures that we've taken of Jack recently. He grows so much and changes so frequently, that it's hard to keep up. Just in the last few days he's gotten coordinated enough to reach up at the toys above his playmat and hit at them. I'm not sure why hitting is a good thing, but it certainly seems like a development! He's also taken to getting all smiley when I go up to calm him when he cries while he's napping. The first few times I thought it meant he really wasn't sleepy, so I pulled him out of his crib. This had dire consequences both times, and now I'm onto his little trick. He thinks he's so sneaky!
Enjoy!
11 years ago
4 comments:
Becca, I think he looks a TON like you! What a lucky boy. And I just read your Wii post - Matt would be so proud. Wii do love the Wii, if you know what I'm saying. :)
He's too cute for words, Bec. And soooooo huge!
He is so adorable!
I can't handle the fact that he is getting bigger and cuter and i'm missing it. totally unfair. He is so beautiful!
Post a Comment