Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Really cute hats



Hi all! This is a shameless plug for my friend Becky and her new home business. She's going to be making these very adorable crocheted kids' hats. As you can see above, they're well beyond your usual neon hat that grandma makes you for Christmas. Anyway, she custom makes them and is selling them for a great price; I think they'll make great gifts! Here's her blog address with pics of the hats and her contact info: http://beckyscrochetedhats.blogspot.com/

P.S. They're not just for girls!

3 comments:

Becky R. said...

Hey! Thanks for the plug! I'll get some boy ones up soon-for those of us with no girls! :)

Audge said...

Hey!
Audrey again (from Egypt 04). I love the WII!!! Are you guys having fun with it?
We just got guitar hero! Its soooo awesome!

Anyway, your son is beautiful. Hope you are doing well.

Take care!

Becca said...

Hey Audrey! Yes, we love the Wii! Mike and I are getting pretty good at Tennis, and we hope to expand our very small game collection (ok, we only have Wii Sports) come Christmas. Guitar Hero sounds awesome! I remember looking at your blog a time or two, but I don't think I bookmarked it. What is it? Good to hear from you!!