Well, there's no denying that baby #2 is a boy! Apparently we Ockey women are utterly incapable of producing a girl (even when it's adopted -- way to go Shar!). I know, I know, it's supposed to be the guy's stuff that determines the gender, but you gotta admit that there's a trend here. ALL BOYS, except for my brother, who's wife got us our only girl thus far.
Anyway, we are super excited to have another healthy, adorable boy on the way. We've already got all the clothes we need and enough blue blankets to set us for way more children than we'll ever have :) [they are all gorgeous, by the way, thanks to our very talented friends and family members]. Some people may say that he looks like Jack, while there are detractors who indicate that he just looks like a baby. I'll let you guess which camp I fall into . . .
Yay for 4D ultrasound!
11 years ago
5 comments:
Yeah for little boys. What fun to have two boys!
Yay for healthy babies! Hope you are doing well too! Miss you guys already.
Yay for cute grandsons! I can hardly wait to see him.
That is so great! Congratulations. Well, at least you already know that you are pretty good at making awesome little boys. You don't have to worry about that.
Congratulations, Becca!!! So excited for you!!
Post a Comment