We had quite an exciting May, including visits from both of our parents and several of Mike's siblings, law school graduation, and various visits to parks and historical sites. We are so very thankful for everyone who made such an effort (and spent a lot of money in the process) to come see us. We loved having company and having other people to help entertain the toddler. Jack absolutely ate up all of the attention! We're excited to be back in the West soon so that we can see everyone more often :).
I'll let the pictures tell the story of our May.
Oh, and p.s., I'm 20 weeks now, feeling the baby a lot more, feeling quite a bit better for the most part, and awaiting the ultrasound in two weeks to see if the other 20% of this kid is also boy . . . (they told us before that they were 80% sure it was a boy :)).
11 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like a great May. Congratulations on finishing the race of school.
Oh,Jack is the cutest two-year-old ever! (Too bad about the ugly grandma, though.)I can't wait to see you all again. I think we have a budding Van Cliburn on our hands. Love the piano pics!
Post a Comment