A lively dictation of our presence on earth
We (i.e. Mike) blessed Eli in church on Sunday. We were so fortunate to have both sets of grandparents there. Here's a pic. No, Eli's outfit is not girly, it's classy . . .
Why are boy blessing outfits so "classy"? :) Your boys are so handsome!
Beautiful family, Becca! I love seeing chunky, healthy, growing babies. Especially after the little ones I have been surrounded by in the nicu.
I think it looks classy. My Jack had something similar. Glad to know everyone was able to join in the celebration.
I can't believe he is getting so big! Congrats on the blessing. It's always a fabuloso day. I'm with you. Totally classy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Why are boy blessing outfits so "classy"? :) Your boys are so handsome!
Beautiful family, Becca! I love seeing chunky, healthy, growing babies. Especially after the little ones I have been surrounded by in the nicu.
I think it looks classy. My Jack had something similar. Glad to know everyone was able to join in the celebration.
I can't believe he is getting so big! Congrats on the blessing. It's always a fabuloso day. I'm with you. Totally classy.
Post a Comment