Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mom's visit

My mom came to visit at the end of February/early March, and it was WONDERFUL.  It was so fantastic to have her here to talk to, to play with the kids, to help out, but mostly just to spend time with her.  She got to stay for two weeks, and we packed in some fun things, such as orange picking, a trip to the Embarcadero (seaside promenade downtown), some fun baking, trips to the park and the beach, and even a 24-hour getaway for Mike and me.  My mom has a camera that takes beautiful photos, so she got some decent shots while she was here.  And by some I mean like hundreds.  So, here's a sampling.  I'm feeling too lazy to add captions right now, but you can probably interpolate what's going on in the pictures.  If all else fails, assume that Jack is telling a story about airplanes, Eli is hamming it up, and the rest of us are just hanging out {and perhaps trying to ignore the children . . . :)}.  Here goes!

2 comments:

Becky R. said...

Eli is getting so big, and is Jack's hair getting darker? Maybe not, I can't tell. Anyway, how fun that your mom got to come-mom's are the best! I've been thinking about you lately, I hope everything is going well. I need to call you and catch up!

Erin Gibbons said...

I can't believe how big the boys are! Jack is seriously so grown up and since I've never actually seen Eli he seems like a big boy too! It was fun to hear what you guys are up to, I hope you continue to have wonderful fun-filled days!